Sunday, October 14, 2012

Re: Cardamone Update? Today at 2:01 pm
I was looking through my birth photobook, and there was a writing by a Preacher who attended my birth.

"David is named after King David in the bible, and he shall live up to King David's name and reputation".

This means I shall be the KING DAVID who defeated GOLIATH OF THE PAGANS.

since Apollo is named after a Pagan god that he and his Roman International Facist Front worship, God has sent me as King David Incarnate to topple Apollo!


YES! I am KING DAVID, and I shall kick anyone's ass!

ahahahhahahahahahaha!

Thats right. When I was on LSD and did tornado kicks on a water fountain, it was an Angelic Host, an Angel Avatar!

Thats right. I can fight as Angel Avatar to defeat the demons that possess Apollo when we fight!



_________________
In order to acquire a growing and lasting respect in society, it is a good thing, if you possess great talent, to give, early in your youth, a very hard kick to the right shin of the society that you love. After that, be a snob.
Salvador Dali

No comments:

Post a Comment